These boots are military surplus so we only have a limited quantity.
These chemical overboots have been designed for military use in chemical & biological warfare environments. It is intended to provide excellent protection while keeping weight to a minimum. Ideal for general use in NBC environments, and has been used by many branches of the U.S. military.
Please note that this product is ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) controlled, so we CANNOT ship it outside of the United States of America. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Overshoe, Boot, Combat, Green Vinyl
- Size 8 only
- 1 Pair
- Cured Date 2 Q 91
- Inspect/Test Date 2 Q 96
WEARING INSTRUCTIONS:1. THESE OVERSHOES ARE TO BE WORN OVER CONVENTIONAL FOOTWEAR IN THE EVENT CHEMICAL PROTECTION (CB PROTECTION) IS REQUIRED.
2. ALWAYS WEAR THE OVERSHOES UNDER YOUR OUTER TROUSERS.
3. PERIODICALLY, INSPECT YOUR CHEMICAL PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR OVERSHOES FOR HOLES OR PUNCTURES. IN THE EVENT THEY DO DEVELOP HOLES, ARE PUNCTURED, OR BECOME TORN, DISCARD IMMEDIATELY AND REPLACE WITH A SERVICEABLE PAIR.
4. SHOULD YOUR OVERSHOES BECOME CONTAMINATED WITH GASOLINE, OIL, GREASE OR CLEANING FLUIDS, WIPE OFF AND AIR DRY WITHIN TWO MINUTES. IF THEY CANNOT BE WIPED OFF AND DRIED WITHIN TWO MINUTES THEY SHOULD BE REPLACED IMMEDIATELY.
DONNING INSTRUCTIONS:1. INSERT BOOT INTO OVERSHOE. MAKE SURE THE FIT IS NEITHER TOO TIGHT NOR TOO LOOSE.
2. CLOSE OVERSHOE WITH LOOP CLOSURES AND SEE THAT OVERSHOE COMPLETELY COVERS THE FOOTWEAR AND FUNCTIONS DURING LOCOMOTION.
|ADZC||Environmental Protection||Oil resistant overall and chemical resistant overall and fuel resistant overall|
|BGWP||Tread Surface Type||Nonslip|
|BZXM||Fastening Method||Button and loop|
|FEAT||Special Features||For use with MIL-5 combat boot|
|MATT||Material||Plastic vinyl upper|
|PGCD||Procurement Group Code||Raytek Inc. (30550)|