#2.5 Can / 10 oz
Don't forget about your pet's needs in a disaster! Dry cat food that can be fed dry or moistened. Be sure there is plenty of fresh water available for your pet!
American Red Cross recommends:
- Food and water for at least three days for each pet, food and water bowls and a manual can opener
- Depending on the pet, litter and litter box or newspapers, paper towels, plastic trash bags, grooming items, and household bleach
Medications and medical records stored in a waterproof container, a first aid kit and a pet first aid book
- Sturdy leashes, harnesses and carriers to transport pets safely and to ensure that your pets cannot escape. A carrier should be large enough for the animal to stand comfortably, turn around, and lie down. Your pet may have to stay in the carrier for hours. Be sure to have a secure cage with no loose objects inside it to accommodate smaller pets. These may require blankets or towels for bedding and warmth and other special items
- Pet toys and the pet's bed, if you can easily take it, to reduce stress
- Current photos and descriptions of your pets to help others identify them in case you and your pets become separated, and to prove that they are yours
- Information on feeding schedules, medical conditions, behavior problems and the name and telephone number of your veterinarian in case you have to board your pets or place them in foster care.
Served Dry: The excellent texture and flavor of this cat food makes it an ideal product to feed straight from the can.
Served Moist: Good to give your pet a change! Add one part liquid (water or milk) for every three parts of this cat food.
Vacuum Sealed, Packed Fresh with Oxygen Absorber and Food Grade Desiccant Pack.
Made in the USA