Macaroni & Cheese Dinner in #10 Can
- #10 Can (aka Gallon Can)
- U.S. Government/Military Surplus
- No Refrigeration Required
- 20+ Year Shelf Life
- March 2018 Production
- 24 servings per can (net weight 58 oz)
We just purchased a large lot of Uncooked Macaroni & Cheese directly from the Defense Reutilization Office (DRO) Source. The shelf life is 20+ years (probably a LOT longer if you keep the can unopened).
Each can contains 24 servings of delicious, gooey Macaroni & Cheese! Just open a can and cook! Simple as that.
1. Boil water in a saucepan.
2. Stir in macaroni and cook for 8 minutes (or until desired tenderness).
3. Drain, but do not rinse macaroni and return to pan.
4. Add butter, milk, and cheese sauce packets, mix well.
This macaroni and cheese dinner is packed in double enameled #10 cans to preserve the food's flavor, texture, color, and nutrients. This Mac & Cheese is perfect for storing and using for many years! You can have great tasting food in minutes with no mess and no waste.
Manufactured in the USA